Make a stop in the heart of Europe to enjoy the beauty of Vienna during a weekend, a weekend is just good enough for exploring Austrias capital city. There is walking distance to all main sights and a smooth subway system for exploring the sights outside of the centre.
What not to miss in Vienna
- Cathedral Saint Peter is a lovely gothic church with a very colorful roof. Go to a rooftop bar close by to see the building from above.
- Hofburg Palace is an impressive building. Close to famous with Spanish Riding School. Very close to the shopping areas starting with the street Kohlmarkt.
- The Opera House has been portrait in some movies so many of the visotors to Vienna recognizes this building.
- Foodmarket Naschmarkt just south of the city centre, grab a cab or take the subway to get here.
- The river Donau passes through some parts of Vienna via a canal. Take a cruise!
Stay at a hotel in the heart of Vienna
There aren’t many hotels in the city centre but the ones you find here have a great location, close to both shopping and restaurants.
- Park Hyatt, spacious rooms (from 35 m²) and a wellness area with an indoor swimming pool. Address: Am Hof 2
- Palais Coburg, probably the most luxurious place in Vienna. Offers a two Michelin-starred restaurant. Address: Coburgbastei 4
- Radisson Blu, just a few minutes from the Hofburg Palace and Kohlmarkt shopping street. Address: Herrengasse 12